Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 9, 2001
Miami
1. I was wondering if I can out put video thru the firewire port of my Powerbook?

I mean, there are a few video consoles out there (I'm in the VJ bussiness now), and some of them have Firewire imput ports, so I wonder if any of you know anything about that because I am not able to experiment.

2. Does any body know about a good visualizer like iTunes or better that I can sinc with external audio?

The problem with iTunes is that it does not respond to external audio sources and the Apple logo pop ups ramdomdly and that is not good if I'm playing life.

Thanx for your sugestions:)

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2002
YUP YUP YUP (Visualiser)
Get GeForce for pretty and pretty cool stuff or WhiteCap for more of a follow the wave form one. Both availiable on http://www.versiontracker.com and both have a standalone version that reads the sound you have set up as your input. Can't remember the name of the guy that makes those atm but he is a champion.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 9, 2001
Miami
I just downloaded the WhiteCap, very nice thank you. But I couldn't find the other one. I'll keep trying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.