Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Hello,
I've been working on a first aid training app for a while now and we're getting close to a public release. My ultimate goal is to have this be an app that will teach people who have no first aid training, as well as assist people with official first aid training keep up regular practice. Right now the app is aimed at the more technical side of things for people who already have first aid training, after public release of the app I plan to start working on a more basic just the important steps mode.

Up to this point most people who've used the app are fellow lifeguards, I'd love to get some testers without first aid training to provide feedback on how hard it is to follow, remember, and if theres any confusion. I also want more people using it so more bugs can be reported before it goes public.

If your interesting in testing my first aid training app DM me your email and I'll add you to the test flight.

xuLLQ4hl.png

q8KnuGul.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.