Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lil tiger

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
I just bought my first mac on Wednesday (It is supposed to arrive on Monday :D) , and everyone is telling me about the fact that there is no right click. I was just wondering how(/if you even can)you would go about doing copy and paste, opening stuff in a new window, etc.
Also, what is best for the battery? I was reading other threads around here about how much battery is left and I was just wondering what is the best way to use it.
Thanks a ton!:eek:

lil tiger

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Wow! Fast replies! Okay, thanks a lot guys, I will look into getting a mouse later on, but for now, I think I will just use the scroll pad and the ctrl click!
I got a 12" Powerbook G4 :D I am so excited!
Is the mac os x really hard to get used to? I can't see it being too hard to adapt to , but just wondering about others experiences :)

lil tiger

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
Also, will it be possible to use my ipod on both my laptop and this desktop (windows)? Because until I get my own printer, I can save school projects and stuff on the ipod (hard disk use or whatever) then connect it to this computer and print.. will that work?

Also , if I save my favourites in a folder( + all my other stuff from this computer), and then use my ipod to transfer it over to the powerbook.. will that work? Or will I have to find and save all the favourites again? :S lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.