Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pmertz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2017
Looking for any and all feedback to help improve the app I was on a team making. Check out the attached image or https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/videoshowhero-video-editor/id1195754388?mt=8
tmp_21547-Screenshot_20170228-1729011976909475.jpg

I also made the website to go with it that I am kind of proud of even though it isn't directly related to apps. The website is based on WordPress www.videoshowhero.com

Please let me know what you think.

Last edited:

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
Hi there! Not to be a pinch in your pancake, only as an informative gesture - The rules on this forum are such that you aren't allowed to advertise in this way. It is OK to ask for feedback and assistance, but this comes off more as advertisement of a product, which goes against the rules on the forum.

pmertz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2017
Hi there! Not to be a pinch in your pancake, only as an informative gesture - The rules on this forum are such that you aren't allowed to advertise in this way. It is OK to ask for feedback and assistance, but this comes off more as advertisement of a product, which goes against the rules on the forum.

Hey thanks for the information about my post. I tried to change it up a bit to make it less advertising and more about feedback on what could make it better. Do you agree?

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
Hey thanks for the information about my post. I tried to change it up a bit to make it less advertising and more about feedback on what could make it better. Do you agree?

I'm not a moderator, and I'm not entirely sure if your changes have gone far enough in terms of sticking to the rules, but it's better than before. If you end up getting taken down, ask the mod if there's any way to rephrase it so that you stay within the rules.

pmertz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2017
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.