Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Harrier82

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2019
West Sussex
On one of my computers I have the file and on one I don't. The difference is that one had the app from the app store and the other was installed from disc- in fact when it launches, it asks for the disc.

I still have the disk and used my old MacBook Pro to load on to my new iMac, any thoughts as to how I could adjust the camera to a higher view ?
Thanks

fotmasta

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2017
Berkeley
I had to pony up the money for the app store version. I upgraded my OS and wasn't able to get the old version working any more. Conceivably there's a preference file hiding somewhere and you could add the zoom to that file. It would be a file that saves the resolution, volume, and other settings.

Harrier82

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2019
West Sussex
I had to pony up the money for the app store version. I upgraded my OS and wasn't able to get the old version working any more. Conceivably there's a preference file hiding somewhere and you could add the zoom to that file. It would be a file that saves the resolution, volume, and other settings.

I’ll take another look at the weekend, all I could find was two sets of Config files that had the resolution (that I changed) but no camera height. I have the App Store version but don’t like the window it sits in :)

basman9000

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2021
fixed on mavericks

had the same problem on Mavericks too until about 10mins ago.

I changed the "Y" to a "N" but it didnt work for me at first either, unless it was in windowed mode (cmd+enter), which is a pain.
But i noticed that text edit had put in the auto "" marks which are in italics. If you copy "N" from another line, paste it and save, then it seems to work fine for me. So far. Hope this helps
Thank you very much for your discovery This Trick : copy "N" from another line, paste it and save
it's Working :);)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.