Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Wow. I’m impressed. Was able to fix blurry pictures an even upscale the smaller digital ones taken 20 years ago. I’m shocked how good and how fast on the new M3. Some images I thought were ruined because of blurry shots are fixed or so small can’t really see the face. I’m just amazed at what this stuff can do these days. New version is amazing. Using Gigapixel!

Strider64

macrumors 65816
Dec 1, 2015
Suburb of Detroit
Wow. I’m impressed. Was able to fix blurry pictures an even upscale the smaller digital ones taken 20 years ago. I’m shocked how good and how fast on the new M3. Some images I thought were ruined because of blurry shots are fixed or so small can’t really see the face. I’m just amazed at what this stuff can do these days. New version is amazing. Using Gigapixel!
I don't work for Topaz, but I like Topaz Photo AI and that is coming from a person who has worked with Photoshop for a decade along with taking a couple of college courses.

Reactions: kagharaht

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
I don't work for Topaz, but I like Topaz Photo AI and that is coming from a person who has worked with Photoshop for a decade along with taking a couple of college courses.
Yeah I’m waiting for a sale or Black Friday special and get both Photo and Video AI. After playing with Gigapixel I’m impressed enough to get the stepped up versions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.