Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pman17

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2011
Galveston, TX
So I've been looking into getting a new MacBook Pro, but waiting till the 2020 Keyboard Fix. A few days ago I started looking at prices just to get a general idea of what I will be spending. In the Military so I get access to the Apple Store special Military/Vet pricing. After the storage price reduction news, I checked again and found an error. Pretty much all of the storage upgrades for MacBook Pros in the Military/Vet store are Free. A 4TB MacBook Pro 15" is the same price as its base. I can even go all the way to the Place Order page with the base price. I checked other models and they do the same. In fact, the MacBook Pro 13" upgrades/preloaded software are completely free! I messaged Apple Support at noon and they asked for links and relayed to the store team. 5 hours later still no fix. Huh? I'm sure it's an error but just wanted to point this out.
Bag - Apple 2019-07-09 18-10-09.jpg Customize 13-inch MacBook Air - Apple 2019-07-09 12-32-50.jpg

Update: Looks like they're fixing it now.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.