Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ISJB

macrumors member
Original poster
May 4, 2011
Hi, I'm trying to use SAI (non-available for Mac) on my MacBook Pro (I use Leopard btw). I'm using Parallels Desktop 6 with Windows 7 Ultimate. First time using Parallels...

I'm using a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch tablet. In order to make it work on the Windows side, I read that you have to instal the driver, so I downloaded and installed the latest Windows 7 driver available on their site. Afterwards, I went to my Devices, chose my tablet, and clicked on "display pointer trails" so that I could see how my mouse moved).

Everything seemed to work perfectly until I tried working with SAI. I can move my mouse around using the tablet, but it won't respond when I click it. This only happens with SAI though, it works perfectly everywhere else. I don't know what to do! This is pretty much the only reason why I installed Parallels on the first place!

Oh well, if anyone has any thoughts or ideas please do tell me :)

I'm thinking it could be maybe a problem with SAI itself? I first downloaded it from my Mac side, then opened the Windows side and dragged SAI from the Mac side to the Windows desktop. Is this the correct way to do it? I'll try deleting and re-installing SAI later too, I'm not on my Mac at the moment.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.