Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
okay im really trying to be objective here but im having a hard time with the new designs...

ummm shouldnt we base our stuff on actual objects...not pictures that were drawn on a computer...? are these actually going to come out...or some of them? i mean they are concept puters but that doesnt mean they will be done right? clear this up for me if you can.

haha...meanwhile ill just sit back and laugh like hell.

Onyxx

macrumors regular
May 5, 2001
no they are (supressed laugh) real

see thats the truely sad thing about the whole situation. Not only were these designs considered good, but they actually made it to protoype stage. If you look closely (not easy considering the the "download pictures" function of the site doesn't work. typical intell; only half of it works:p ) you can see that these many of these machines were actually built, weather they actually funtion remains to be seen. I mean come on, passively cooling a pentium? a pentium what, mobile P III? Ha i really don't think so. can't you see it, "new silent pc uses revolutionary passive cooling to eliminate the need for a fan! powered by a mobile P III with speed step technology..." ha ha ha. what a riot.

BurntCalc

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2002
Tucson
Hell, I always wanted a wing-thingy computer with purple. Where's the polka dots?

And that orange thingy one? Oh, what about the weird, screwed up one? Yah! I want that.

Oh, and the Concept one!!!! That rules!!! It's just like my old APPLE ][ with floppy drives!!!

One step forward... One giant leap behind!

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Do you know whats reminds me....

I every company there is a 65 years old man or some woman that said, Oh when I was young (50 years ago) I was in to desing too.... and they started to show their creativity just when you do not care at all. You I have been designing in serious for 10 years, there is always some one from the client whose feels creative and do things like that web page.

Those design where made by some one (not neceseraly the youngest) of that company because "he felt creative".

jail

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2002
Australia
i hope the local store sell's these!!
i can't wait to lye on the footpath laughing my head off!

when the new iMac fisrt came out, i was sceptical, but now! it's the best looking thing out!

NO critic can down talk the iMac now!

i've been laoghing for 20 minutes!

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAH

JESUS... I just about died, when I saw the Ikebana and passed out with laughter after reading the stuff from Onyxx.

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
apple fakes

The guys that Make the Apple fakes and get everyone here into a frenzy do a better job than that. You would think that Intel could come up with some better desiners than that.

What a joke

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
Can I sue Intel?

Punchline1: Those designs caused me to projectile vomit my screen in.

Punchline2: I think I can sue for copyrite........something like that once exited my colon.

Punchline3: We may actually see those built!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.