Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NattyE

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
Does anyone know how to change the notification icon on the Reeder.app so it looks like the one on Mail.app?

hydra3019

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2014
I'm new here;

I would love someone to make an OS X Yosemite styled icon for Cydia (jailbreak store), it's missing from my setup and it kinda bugs me that I don't have it. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope someone can help.

EDIT: Also one for Reddit would be nice, this one in an iOS style

EDIT 2: Also, you know the official yosemite FaceTime app? The phone icon at the bottom right corner would be nice as a separate icon.

Last edited:

tokichoi

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Are the any round system icons for folders, zip files, system preferences (the icons in the window itself), etc?

Ernie11

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2014
Anyone know if Arn0 is still around? Been a while since ive seen a post from him.

Edit: If its not a problem, could you make a template for us to use so we could make icons for apps that are not as popular? Thanks

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
Thanks to all of the designers for sharing their beautiful icons with the community! My desktop surely looks better with the icons. :D

kappaknight

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Requesting round, flat icons for the following programs:

Things - same style as IOS, but round would be fine.
Deliveries
FitBit - same style as IOS but round
Dymo Label
Name Mangler

Ernie11

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2014
Hello everyone. I came across a small problem. I changed my firefox icon by dragging and dropping the .ico file in the "get info" window. But after some time of having firefox open the icon reverts back to the normal firefox icon. If I close it and re open its back to the modified icon.

Humex2

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
I don't understand why you quoted me... None of what I was looking for was in that set.

Oh, never mind - I see it. Thanks - but I'm just looking for the existing icon w/ a round white edge instead of it being reimagined.

Sorry. In the future, I willn't would quote anyone.

skytracer

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2014
itunes

Hi everyone ...can some one help me with the FARMING SIMULATOR 2015 icons...

at the moment my icon look like that

please ...

THANKS

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.