Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
did anybody do another calendar icon already? i tried to skim through this thread but only find this one: (which is a bit too flat for my taste, plus the white frame is too thick.
further, are there any libreoffice icons out there?

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-27%20at%2011.59.30.png

any suggestions welcome!

tia

What are you looking for compared to the Yosemite Calendar icon and the one you posted?

pickaxe

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2012
did anybody do another calendar icon already? i tried to skim through this thread but only find this one: (which is a bit too flat for my taste, plus the white frame is too thick.

tia

I use the Calendar icon from Glacier Icons https://glaciericons.com

some of their other icons are also quite great, like the Finder icon. the folder icons are also huge improvements, but "Valley Folders" are even better, so that's that.

d3n

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2015
CHE
Mendeley Icon
Thank you so much for this icon. I want to make a small request. I'm wondering if you could make another version of the icon that is a bit smaller (maybe the same size as google chrome's icon) and contains a small drop shadow (again maybe like the one on google chrome's icon).

I updated the Mendeley icon. Made it a tiny bit smaller and added a subtle drop shadow. Sorry for the delay, had to write a thesis in between ;)

DOWNLOAD

mendeley-v2-display-web.png

laurenashley

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2013
Bloomington, IN

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-27%20at%2011.59.30.png

any suggestions welcome!

tia

I know it's been awhile since you asked but I thought I'd help anyway!
I got the icons I used from BlackVariant on DeviantArt. I like his calendar icon since there is no border and it's still flat!
Here's the link to that specific icon pack.

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
Has anyone ever used/seen a green Messages app? Basically what I'm looking for is the current OS X Messages app but with a green bubble instead of blue...I'm a very visual person and it seriously bugs the crap out of me that it's different from iOS :confused::rolleyes:

Scrolled through this entire thread but apologies if I missed one like that! I could have sworn I'd seen one like that before...

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Has anyone ever used/seen a green Messages app? Basically what I'm looking for is the current OS X Messages app but with a green bubble instead of blue...I'm a very visual person and it seriously bugs the crap out of me that it's different from iOS :confused::rolleyes:

Scrolled through this entire thread but apologies if I missed one like that! I could have sworn I'd seen one like that before...

Here are three that I have, one of which I use. Hope one of them is what you were looking for. I can modify the colour if you require.

Attachments

• messages.png
    messages.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 386
  • attachment.png
    attachment.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 383
  • IMessage_Icon_1.png
    IMessage_Icon_1.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
Reactions: d3n

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
Here are three that I have, one of which I use. Hope one of them is what you were looking for. I can modify the colour if you require.

Oooh that flat-ish one is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you firedept, and for your quick response as well :)

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
How did you change Skype one? When I try it does not launch...

Thanks in advance.

1. Save the image you want to replace the skype icon with as 'SkypeBlue.icns'

2. Go to Skype in applications, right click and select Show Package Contents>Contents>Resources

3. Find SkypeBlue.icns in resources and delete, rename or store it away somewhere. My suggestion would be to store it somewhere.

4. Replace it with your new icon and it should work

Another option for doing it, is to get the App called Liteicon. Very simple app to use and will do the task for you in seconds. I personally use it on occasion and it has always preformed as it states.

monecchi

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2014
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
I've browsed the threads for the icon of an awesome app called Jubler (subtitles editor) but I couldn't find any. I've been using the app for a long time, so I've just came with a simple icon set replacement for the Jubler app with the help of the resources I could find listed on the threads.

Here it is, simply click the image to download it.

Download Direct link: https://cldup.com/gruJDUAl2j.zip

jubler-preview-set.png

---------------------------------

jubler-preview-2.png

---------------------------------

jubler-default-icon.png

Jubler default icon

A Big thanks to the community! Enjoy!

Last edited:

plutect

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2015
Hi,
I use the wonderful Icons from Arn0 ! thanks...
But some Icons are not available ?

For the Canon Printer: My Image Garden, Canon IJ Scanner, CD-Labelprint
Double commander
Blu-ray Player
Xee
XLD
Sim City 4
HW Monitor
Blackmagic
ClamXav
ExifChanger
Image Capture
LiteIcon
MusicBrainz
ownCloud
TorBrowser
UnRarX

I now that are many, i am happy i can get some of it.

Many thanks for the great work, and sorry for my bad english.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.