Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roller

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
I'm in the market for a flip cover case for my iPhone 3G S. I know that many people don't like the fact that these cases cover the screen when the phone's not in use (and that the cover gets in the way when it is), but I prefer the extra protection. My Vaja case protected my iPhone from damage every time it fell, usually from my belt. (I haven't found a foolproof belt clip system, but it's the best way for me to carry the iPhone around.)

I'd consider another Vaja, but they're expensive, and my current one hasn't worn well. So I'd be interested in alternatives. I've seen a couple that look interesting (like this case from EB Cases, but it has a magnetic fastener, and I've heard that Apple recommends against them.

Thanks.

PhixionFilms

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2008
Deployed atm
Head over to apple.com they have a variety of nice flip cases. My favorite is the one where the wallet it built in to the back of the case. That way when you leave home, there is only one thing to grab.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.