Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
i almost posted this in iPad 12.9 vs. 11 thread. Why? Well I found this stand on Amazon and as goofy as it sounds, it has really helped me while using the my 12.9 iPad on the couch or in bed. So for me no regrets for going big :)

This is way more comfortable than balancing an iPad on your lap. The Apple folio in triangle mode just was not stable enough for me. The Apple keyboard folio worked better.

So, if you have a 12.9 or even an 11 check it out.
upload_2018-11-27_21-38-19.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Porterhouse

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
i almost posted this in iPad 12.9 vs. 11 thread. Why? Well I found this stand on Amazon and as goofy as it sounds, it has really helped me while using the my 12.9 iPad on the couch or in bed. So for me no regrets for going big :)

This is way more comfortable than balancing an iPad on your lap. The Apple folio in triangle mode just was not stable enough for me. The Apple keyboard folio worked better.

So, if you have a 12.9 or even an 11 check it out. View attachment 806987
Do you have the link to this? I think my wife might really like this.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
Reactions: Porterhouse

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
I bought one of these flipy pillows/stands for my mother for Christmas and I think she’s going to enjoy using it especially while lounging on the couch with her iPad and I’m seriously thinking about getting myself one too! I’m currently using a prop-n-go iPad stand but I still need to rest it on a pillow when I’m using my iPad on the couch, so I think the thicker/larger pillow stand might be something I could use without needing an extra pillow underneath.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I bought one of these flipy pillows/stands for my mother for Christmas and I think she’s going to enjoy using it especially while lounging on the couch with her iPad and I’m seriously thinking about getting myself one too! I’m currently using a prop-n-go iPad stand but I still need to rest it on a pillow when I’m using my iPad on the couch, so I think the thicker/larger pillow stand might be something I could use without needing an extra pillow underneath.

I originally purchased for my spouse. Then got one for myself for Xmas. Wish they made Camo version:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.