Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ser968

macrumors member
Original poster
May 18, 2008
In all of my emails, I have an attachment icon (that does nothing when you click it) on the left hand side of my screen (it is actually partially cut-off). I'm thinking that this is a bug, but do you know how to get rid of it?

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
In all of my emails, I have an attachment icon (that does nothing when you click it) on the left hand side of my screen (it is actually partially cut-off). I'm thinking that this is a bug, but do you know how to get rid of it?

Could you take a screenshot please?

ser968

macrumors member
Original poster
May 18, 2008
PIC_zpsnarnul8r.png

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
I'm getting the same thing. Probably a bug. I can't seem to get rid of it.

jetsam

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2015
I had the same issue. Reported it via the feedback app, and sent Apple a screenshot.

BadMelonFarmer

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2010
North Somerset
I have just started to see this as of yesterday... There is one mail that seems to make it happen then it ghosts over into other mails.

The work around I have is to close the mail app... Swipe up from app switcher.

Fixes the issue until you go back into the mail with the attatchements

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.