Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Nothing too fancy, but since there's a section here for announcing such things...

GrandGuignol.com

We still have a lot of info and photos to post, but the basics are there. Take a look around.

Waluigi

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2003
Connecticut
I like it, good work.

A few suggestions for improvement:

Make sure that when you navigate from home to photos to history, etc, that the content stays in the same place. As of now, it moves from page to page).

Everything has curved edges except for the table with the page's main content, which is inconsistent.

Other then those 2 minor things, it is a well done page. Good work, and good luck. Sorry if I sound like a prick, but I am a web designer, and details are very important in my business....

--Waluigi

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Thanks for the comments. I realize that the squared 'content' box doesn't match the curved elements, but I felt that it draws focus to the content better than the 'all curved' version.

As for the content box moving from page to page, I haven't noticed it on any of the machines I've tested it on. All of the pages are based on the same template. What are you using to view the page?

Waluigi

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2003
Connecticut
I'm using safari v85.5, and it is a safari error because it only happnes when the scroll bar is off the screen using safari....so nevermind about that one, it is a safari error, not yours....

--Waluigi

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Originally posted by Waluigi
....so nevermind about that one, it is a safari error, not yours....

Whew! :)

Here's a link to KQED's website announcing the launch of my site and the lecture we're presenting at the San Francisco Performing Arts Library... in case anyone is interested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.