Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

findpankaj

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2005
Here is what I did:

double click mydisk ->rightclick->show view options->background
I changed to a theme. Then I went to a folder which had number of files(so i had to scoll down). I noticed that after scrolling down a little, the theme disappears and the background is white.
The same folder is half "themed" and half not.

anybody faced this?

Please let me know.

stridey

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2005
Massachusetts, Connecticut
findpankaj said:
Here is what I did:

double click mydisk ->rightclick->show view options->background
I changed to a theme. Then I went to a folder which had number of files(so i had to scoll down). I noticed that after scrolling down a little, the theme disappears and the background is white.
The same folder is half "themed" and half not.

anybody faced this?

Please let me know.

Did you use a picture for the background? If that's the case, then this is what's supposed to happen. The Finder window background will be the picture until it runs out, after which it'll be white. If you changed the background to a color, that shouldn't happen and I'm not sure what's up.

findpankaj

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2005
stridey said:
Did you use a picture for the background? If that's the case, then this is what's supposed to happen. The Finder window background will be the picture until it runs out, after which it'll be white. If you changed the background to a color, that shouldn't happen and I'm not sure what's up.
Yes dude, you are right!
This is because of picture set as a background.
Color stays through out.
Thanks...

dumbo :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.