Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Our outlook is getiing dire again. We need more firepower...

yeah i know. i now have 6 GPUs going. i actually have 7 but my 9800 gt isn't working right. i still haven't started back with the cpu units. i'm not sure if i will since i won't get the points i was getting before

SciFrog

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2008
No more LINUX bigadv because there is a bug. But runs fine on Mac OS X, and Windows now too I think.

lordonuthin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Well, BitGamer has passed us :( it was inevitable though as we couldn't make the 4.5 million points per week that they are doing. So that puts us in 59th place for a while.

lordonuthin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
yeah i saw that. nothing we can do, but pass someone else

It will take us about 40 days to pass Portugal@folding to put us back in 58th place for a while. In 3 to 4 months we will be overtaken again this time by Russia then by p2p-community and awachs shortly after that which will put us at 61st place around the end of the year :( We are doing better than we were though :)

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
It will take us about 40 days to pass Portugal@folding to put us back in 58th place for a while. In 3 to 4 months we will be overtaken again this time by Russia then by p2p-community and awachs shortly after that which will put us at 61st place around the end of the year :( We are doing better than we were though :)

wait, i think we are going to overtake Russia and p2p

lordonuthin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
wait, i think we are going to overtake Russia and p2p

Oh, I wasn't looking at the numbers, but yes WE will overtake those 2 and awachs will overtake us. So we will end up at like 57th place maybe... at the end of the year :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.