Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SS4Luck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 23, 2014
SoCal
I have a 12.9 iPad Pro that I use for work and I’m looking for a case/folio/something that would carry my iPad and a legal pad or note pad of some kind that would allow me to work on both next to each other. I don’t have a material or layout preference just something that would allow me to look things up on the iPad and take notes on paper then fold everything up and go neatly.

SS4Luck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 23, 2014
SoCal
IMG_9248.jpeg
Something like this, but for a full size iPad not a mini

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
Cary, NC - My Name is Rob Bond
I found a few...

Reactions: SS4Luck

SS4Luck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 23, 2014
SoCal
I found a few...

Yeah Ive seen all of those, but that puts the notepad and iPad on different viewing surfaces and I'm trying to have them next to each other. Those seem more like organizers and I just need a more simply layout.

Reactions: bondr006

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
Cary, NC - My Name is Rob Bond
Yeah Ive seen all of those, but that puts the notepad and iPad on different viewing surfaces and I'm trying to have them next to each other. Those seem more like organizers and I just need a more simply layout.
I'd be interested in something like that also. Just open with iPad on one side and legal pad on the other. Unfortunately did not come across any like that.

Edit: Something like this with the iPad on the left would be perfect for me.

71vXBBjx6YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.