Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
FYI for anyone looking for the MUJJO Shield. Amazon just processed a FULL refund for my case that came in today out of the blue citing a production issue and that MagSafe doesn't work as intended and they are going to re-engineer the case. It's currently showing now as unavailable, as they likely pulled remaining stock and after people got their new phones today, realized there was a charging issue with them. I won't get my 15 Pro until tomorrow. can anyone confirm MagSafe isn't working with this case that has it in hand? This was not from any request by me, but was done by Amazon either through complaints or MUJJO's request. guess they had no way to test their cases before release.

Attachments

• IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    430.7 KB · Views: 151

bbbobbb

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2006
Wow, I can confirm what Dictoresno said above. Out of the blue I received that email from amazon. I just assumed it was some kind of a scam. Then I read it carefully and SOB my new iPhone 15 PM on its elago mag charge stand is not charging. I did not even notice.... Oh well bad news for Mujjo. I also just sent back the terrible "fine"woven Apple case. Must go case shopping again...:(

Last edited:

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
It’s sad because it was the coolest of the 5 cases I got ahead of time. They must’ve been bombarded today dealing with the refund requests and complaints.

Grahamw94

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2022
Yeah I had the same in the uk overnight. I was actually going to return it anyway so I guess it’s a bonus

54M

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2023
Does Qi wireless charging still work? Is the case good in all other ways?

Really liked the sound of this case, and the steel blue looks like it goes well with natural titanium.

The case arrived yesterday, was refunded 12 hours later, a few more days wait for phone to arrive.

Last edited:

GDF

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2010
Is it both the Mujjo shield and their regular iPhone 15 Pro/Max leather cases? I still see the normal leather cases for sale.

What is the difference between the two anyhow?

54M

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2023
Is it both the Mujjo shield and their regular iPhone 15 Pro/Max leather cases? I still see the normal leather cases for sale.

What is the difference between the two anyhow?
Looks like the issue is just with the Shield, not Full Leather.

Difference is Shield ones have plastic sides, which provides more protection.

Looks and feels really good, just need to try it with a phone.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.