Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

billchase2

macrumors 68000
Feb 28, 2006
Ann Arbor
it's FINALLY happening!!!

hopefully the people at ifuntastic will update their software using this instead of iphoneinterface...

billchase2

macrumors 68000
Feb 28, 2006
Ann Arbor
it's not working for me. when i use the "sudo port install readline" command, i get errors.

is it working for anyone?

chr1s60

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2007
California
When all these mod programs started coming out I was really mad none were for my PPC and now there finally is one and I don't think I am going to use it. After the number of people that lost everything and had problems during the software update earlier this week, I don't know that it is worth it. First off I don't want to mess up my phone and second I don't want to not be able to do updates because of fear of losing my mods. You never know when Apple is going to release another update, especially with a new product like iPhone that constantly has new update rumors. I have gone over a month now without custom tones or icons, I think I can wait longer to see if Apple updates and allows users access to some of these features. At the same time, if anyone out there has worked on their phone from a PPC, how did it go?

tjespo22

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2007
Staten Island NY
if anything I would only want to try to get ringtones but wpuldntmess with anything else. I'll give it a try later. Right now im on my Iphone

MarkMS

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
When all these mod programs started coming out I was really mad none were for my PPC and now there finally is one and I don't think I am going to use it. After the number of people that lost everything and had problems during the software update earlier this week, I don't know that it is worth it. First off I don't want to mess up my phone and second I don't want to not be able to do updates because of fear of losing my mods. You never know when Apple is going to release another update, especially with a new product like iPhone that constantly has new update rumors. I have gone over a month now without custom tones or icons, I think I can wait longer to see if Apple updates and allows users access to some of these features. At the same time, if anyone out there has worked on their phone from a PPC, how did it go?

Same here!! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.