Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Polybius

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2019
Hey everyone :)

I have a MacBook White 2009 with macos x Leopard 10.5.8 and intel core 2 duo 2.4Ghz.
I followed the instructions of mac os mojave patch but when I start on ALT and I choose the boot usb key it shows me the forbidden sign. I also can not enter the recovery system with CMD + R.
I tried again with 2 usb key but still the forbidden sign when I get to the middle of the loading bar.
Thank you.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
Hey everyone :)

I have a MacBook White 2009 with macos x Leopard 10.5.8 and intel core 2 duo 2.4Ghz.
I followed the instructions of mac os mojave patch but when I start on ALT and I choose the boot usb key it shows me the forbidden sign. I also can not enter the recovery system with CMD + R.
I tried again with 2 usb key but still the forbidden sign when I get to the middle of the loading bar.
Thank you.

Looks like you actually have an early 2008 MacBook. It is not supported under the Mojave patcher, you need to read the instructions more carefully.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.