Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Here's the ignominious list of those who were once big contributers to F@H and who have not turned in a WU in more than a month.
  • captainpovey - 798.1 points
  • TypeR389 - 713.1 points
  • jelloshotsrule - 604.0 points
  • firewire2001 - 553.1 points
  • cgaskill - 402.3 points
  • IndyGopher - 386.8
  • peteMG - 340.4 points
  • j763 - 322.9 points
  • Vector6000 - 289.2 points
  • flanders - 271.6 points
  • ejb190 - 223.4 points
  • flybynight - 214.7 points
  • jbiga #48 - 178.7 points
  • mr.w - 176.7 points
  • MacCoaster - 141.4 points
  • merman - 132.1 points
  • jakejess - 102.2 points

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
I'm pretty much just floating the list out there...

If people come across it and see they haven't contributed in a while, or you see someone around on the forums from the list feel free to contact them.

Vector

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2002
Ok, you have made me feel bad for stopping. I just began folding again.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Vector
Ok, you have made me feel bad for stopping. I just began folding again.

Good for you (not the feeling bad part).
BTW, in a general sense, not dealing with you specifically, why did you temp. stop in the first place?

Vector

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2002
Originally posted by MrMacman
Good for you (not the feeling bad part).
BTW, in a general sense, not dealing with you specifically, why did you temp. stop in the first place?

I wish i had been on the team when it began though because i have around 550 points that went nowhere because i was not on a team. I stopped because i began putting my computer to sleep at night, and then would just forget about folding.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Vector
I wish i had been on the team when it began though because i have around 550 points that went nowhere because i was not on a team. I stopped because i began putting my computer to sleep at night, and then would just forget about folding.

With the wonderfull scripts (shamless prono for using mc68k's scripts) we have here you don't have to worry at all. :D

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Well, jelloshotsrule should be back contributing now.:)

I'm not sure about rugby, though...
:looks perplexed:
Okay good jelloshots is coming back but we don't know about the top 3 member? :confused:

Someone go ask whats up with that. (to him)

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
Re: Former Folders Anonymous

Here's the ignominious list of those who were once big contributers to F@H and who have not turned in a WU in more than a month.

not turned in a WU for team macrumors or not at all?

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
i have been having problems with the use of the scripts that mc68k has provided.... the old old one stopped working at all. then i used the new one and have had problems whenever restarting the machine (and thus restarting folding)... it seems to restart the proteins occasionally. i had some 400 frame ones due about 2 weeks ago. and it got restarted about 300 frames in.... same happened last week (though not as far in)... but i've been folding since saturday non stop and am about 75% done. i will do my best to not restart before then. i will also talk to chucky sometime about my issues with it

word

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
i will also talk to chucky sometime about my issues with it
good idea. i also updated my DP scripts recently.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
You know, b2tm has access to quite a few machines - anyone ever try to get him to join up? I think its time for a little persuading...;)

D

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Good idea, D.

I talked to him about getting it set up on one of his home machines...not sure whether he still has it running or not.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I've never seen any user name that's recognizably his. If I see him around I'll bug him as well.

D

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
OK, I just PMed rugby...we'll see what's up.

Any response? Its been a day and a half. Were not struggling without him but he is a great part of our team I wouldn't want to see (lack of expressing feelings properly) disintegrate.

Anyone with an excess of machines is welcome to join up. :D

Tell me, bug em a little but don't push too much.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by MrMacman
Any response? Its been a day and a half. Were not struggling without him but he is a great part of our team I wouldn't want to see (lack of expressing feelings properly) disintegrate.

Anyone with an excess of machines is welcome to join up. :D

Tell me, bug em a little but don't push too much.

Actually, I did hear from him. He's started up a distrubuted project/team on his own (not F@H).

Too bad. His output will be missed. :(

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Actually, I did hear from him. He's started up a distrubuted project/team on his own (not F@H).

Too bad. His output will be missed. :(

Nicely worded. What is more important than folding? Um... which 10 of them did he join?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.