Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
It might work in Parallels.

I downloaded it yesterday, it was pretty fun for nostalgia's sake but anyone who didn't play Command & Conquer back in the day isn't going to enjoy this game much beyond a before-after comparision with C&C3.

It has videos and all, really awesome download for C&C fans.

Carrot007

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2006
Yorkshire
Probably would run best using dosbox.

I'll try it later when I can get to the site (I can't at the moment but I've been having net problems all day)

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Probably would run best using dosbox.

I'll try it later when I can get to the site (I can't at the moment but I've been having net problems all day)

No because its not a DOS game... its a Windows 95 game.

aikeru

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2007
Actually ... there is a DOS version of Command & Conquer. In my own '95 disks (store-originated) it was included. You just run a different .EXE

:)

axled

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2007
hey how do you run the installation with dosbox? or do you need to use parallels or bootcamp?

takao

macrumors 68040
Dec 25, 2003
Dornbirn (Austria)
Actually ... there is a DOS version of Command & Conquer. In my own '95 disks (store-originated) it was included. You just run a different .EXE

originally it was a DOS release only and in '97 the win95 version got the SVGA (higher resolution) treatment when it was released

i know .. i have both ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.