Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mbpowner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2016
all are paid that have unlimited number of apps and storage that I found.

Does anyone know free ones?

960design

macrumors 68040
Apr 17, 2012
Destin, FL
Gotcha... I build cross platform applications, but only 'package' them if required by the client. In that case I just build them with the appropriate tools, WKWebView in XCode for iOS for example ( uses the same code, just wrapped in a chromeless browser, WKWebView had some issues in the past, but now seem to be mostly up to par ).

Sorry, I do not have any recommendations.

mbpowner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2016
Gotcha... I build cross platform applications, but only 'package' them if required by the client. In that case I just build them with the appropriate tools, WKWebView in XCode for iOS for example ( uses the same code, just wrapped in a chromeless browser, WKWebView had some issues in the past, but now seem to be mostly up to par ).

Sorry, I do not have any recommendations.
What language do you need to code in to use WKwebview?

mbpowner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2016
My aim is to build an ios game

With experience with basic html and JavaScript what's the place to start with swift?

960design

macrumors 68040
Apr 17, 2012
Destin, FL
My aim is to build an ios game

With experience with basic html and JavaScript what's the place to start with swift?
I would / did recommend starting with the previous link. That will give you a very simple / light intro to XCode and Swift.

mbpowner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 19, 2016
I would / did recommend starting with the previous link. That will give you a very simple / light intro to XCode and Swift.
Will do.

Know any good further tutorials that are more practical? Like examples of game code and explanations?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.