Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scoopsupport

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
Washington, USA
Hey Everyone -

Scoop has finally made it into the Mac App Store, and we are actively looking for early feedback from users who are looking for a powerful Mac OS X (10.9 and newer) Photo Organizer.

Get Organized
- Easy Tag based organization
- Automatically finds and respects your Pictures directory structure
- View EXIF and Geo location details on images

- Scoop is a "Home Photo Server" - run it on all the Macs in your house and have access to all your photos
- Use Scoop's FREE gallery service to PRIVATELY share photos with your family and friends
- Easily attach and resize multiple images via Email

brScoop_feature-img-1.png

We've been working hard on Scoop for the last 6 months and are looking for REAL feedback from REAL users - we're a small team (2 developers) and so far our family and friends just tell us how great it is - we're hoping to get some real feedback from users who aren't afraid to speak their mind.

If you have thousands of photos spread out over many Macs in your house, or are unhappy with Photos.app, join us and help us build something you will love.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scoop/id1050308420

Here's some promo codes to get Scoop for free on the MAS:

FJEM9FHHLH9P
ELPTMAXRWLK4
LAY4W46NYHAR
9R77XN3P7R3A
N4THKFLP7HA7
EPYPYFMKJYFT
M67EPJPJMK4T
669X6NXEKE7H
XE4K33J74WLW
L9HM64AA9E3H

If you have any feedback, please join us on our support site:

https://scoopsupport.com/

Thanks!

Reactions: Michaelgtrusa

scoopsupport

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
Washington, USA
All codes redeemed without anyone saying anything. Sad day. @scoopsupport , I'd love to check the app out if you have another code to spare. PM me?

Have just sent you a PM - thanks for checking it out!
[doublepost=1452624528][/doublepost]Here's 10 more codes for Scoop:

47N7YF9TX3K9
WR4NHMW9XWKX
LE7AL6TT7E46
JLKLJM7A7XAK
MPY3X63HNKW3
NKXRK3P4PTE9
EKX96H43XN6R
THKA36TNNKRT
EFX4RWL3WLPE
AYP3HMYHPL4E

Thanks everyone who has checked it out!

dtjay7

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2008
N. CA
I used the last one in the second set. I have been looking for an app to manage my photos. I have had some weirdness with the Apple Photos app. Thanks

Appels

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2014
I got NKXRK3P4PTE9, Thank you!

And thanks to thefunkymunky for leading me to this thread.
Also nice to know that promocodes work for apps that are not available in your country's AppStore.

highlystrange

macrumors member
Aug 30, 2015
ÜT: 42.710806,-71.447929
I downloaded from the App Store and paid a buck. Now that's a deal! I've been looking high and low for a photo manager to replace some of the functions in Aperture and Photos. I just opened Scoop a moment ago (I've got a slow machine and it opened fast) and it looks very slick. Thanks much for letting me know you were out there!

scoopsupport

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
Washington, USA
I downloaded from the App Store and paid a buck. Now that's a deal! I've been looking high and low for a photo manager to replace some of the functions in Aperture and Photos. I just opened Scoop a moment ago (I've got a slow machine and it opened fast) and it looks very slick. Thanks much for letting me know you were out there!

Wow - I really appreciate that! Glad it has made a good first impression :)

If you're up to it, it would REALLY help us out if you would be willing to write that up in a short review on the app store. User reviews on the MAS really go a long way to helping out with further purchases / downloads, as it's really a catch 22 - no one wants to buy or download an app that has no ratings or reviews, but only users that actually purchase Scoop can rate or review it. This is why so may programs will bug you to leave a rating or review. We're not going to bug you in any way, but honest feedback and ratings and reviews are super helpful.

Thanks again for checking out Scoop and for your kind words!

xyzoptics

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2013
Looks really cool, would love to give it a shot if you want to post a couple more codes.

scoopsupport

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
Washington, USA

scoopsupport

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
Washington, USA
Are there plans to make an IPad/IPhone version? It would be nice to have all my pictures on my NAS and then be able to access them with both my Mac and IPad.

Right now our focus is 100% on Mac OS X - down the road if we get enough traction it's definitely something we will be looking into.

Thanks!

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Oct 13, 2008
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.