Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndreaTa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 16, 2012
Hi friends,

Pine Entertainment is pleased to welcome this December by Ninja Escape.

In this Ninja Escape, we must control the ninja to jump & try his best to escape the building on fire. He needs to come to the top of the building by all cost.

Ninja Escape has:

. A simple touch control, a very quick fix gameplay mechanic so user can pick up and play anytime/anywhere.

. Very clean and nice pixel retro artwork and music.

. Play to beat your own score or friend score via Game Center.

. There’re also many unique ninja for player to unlock as long as they cloud gain more score.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ninja-escape/id931175434?mt=8

Here are some screenshots of the game:

ss4_i6.png

ss1_i6.png

ss3_i6.png

ss2_i6.png

About Pine Entertainment:

We’re a small game studio, placed in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We’re all very young people, with only few knowledges of game development mainly via games that we’ve played. But we believe that if we don’t stop trying to do better and better game day by day, we will have chance to stand on the same level with other game studio in the world one day. Started from late 2012, Pine Entertainment already produced some iOS hit game like Pocket Army, 99 Challenges!, Watch Out!, Wild Wild West, Annoying Cab. We’re working hard to put more great title into our portfolio and hopefully, we could name Ninja Escape among of this list in near future.

Thanks and regards,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.