Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jpfox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2023
Hi, I'm JP, a passionate software developer. Inspired by the addictive charm of the popular Suika (watermelon) game, I decided to create something unique - but without the ads and in-app purchases that often interrupt gameplay. Introducing my latest development: a game for Apple TV, similar to Suika but with an astronomical twist. In this game, you'll release planets, combining them to evolve and score points, aiming to create a spectacular supernova.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/planet-mix/id6475509556

Introducing Planet Mix for Apple TV: Why limit yourself to matching fruits when you can mix planets and engineer a supernova that devours everything in its path! The gameplay is refreshingly simple: use your Apple TV remote to move, and tap to release planets. Match them to form larger celestial bodies. Your ultimate goal? Combine two black holes to create a universe-shattering supernova and conquer the galaxy.

But there's more! Think you can outdo others? Challenge yourself with our global leaderboard and see if you can surpass players from around the world. Does it sound intriguing? Planet Mix isn't just fun; it's an educational journey through our fascinating universe, offering informative messages as you play.

Experience the endless entertainment of cosmic evolution with Planet Mix, where your quest for galactic domination begins. Free to play, no ads, no in-app purchases - just pure interstellar enjoyment.

Just search for it or check a preview here

Hope you enjoy as much as I do! Reviews are welcome ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.