Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcusalwayswins

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 23, 2021
Hi Guys,

I had created a Project or as Apple says Board in Freeform on my Mac and I was trying to share it to my iPad Pro to open it in the FreeForm APP on my iPad Pro. But even after clicking on the share button on the Freeform APP on my Mac it won’t share it kept saying the Board is not ready and when I tried to send it via Airdrop and even mail the share link won’t proceed ? Could it because my iCloud was Full and since it was not in iCloud it could not be shared ?

However later when I tried to share it as a PDF File I could mail it. So why could I not share it from the Mac and open it in the Freeform APP on my iPad ? Could it because of no space in my iCloud ?

And in doing so, I don’t know it used all the memory that was available on my MAC and My Mac was suddenly showing me message there is no memory in your system please quit some APP to make some memory when I checked Activity Monitor it showed the memory pressure had started becoming orangeish and it had started using Swap Memory around 2-3 GB। So it started taking memory from the SSD. This was the first time it happened with me I have just purchased this MAC new, I hope it would have not caused any harm or damage to the SSD or the System? Do you guys think this behaviour once is OK and the system would not get impacted by this ?

I restarted the MAC then. And it went off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.