Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdwsta4

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
some people have problems with ziphone and you tube. i've used ziphone twice in the past and you tube worked fine (1.1.4 firmware). my latest phone, however, you tube does not work.
i've tried the you tube patch in Installer.
tried doing some refresh bsd, uninstall the patch in installer, reboot.
tried copy/pasting some info over SSH from a random site.

really, done everything but completely restore the phone and re-ziphone everything to see if it will work this time. i hate doing that because i have to redo all my settings and whatnot.
just want to see if there's a workaround i'm missing?

thanks!

PACMAC

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2008
theres a fix for that...

go to tweaks in installer....1.1.4 tweaks...you tube fix..work with 1.1.3/1.14..

hope it works..

mdwsta4

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Sorry if reread my post you will see that is the first thing that I mentioned.

theres a fix for that...

go to tweaks in installer....1.1.4 tweaks...you tube fix..work with 1.1.3/1.14..

hope it works..

Jimcity21

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2008
I got the same problem except i used i plus or i liberty+ whatever. i downloaded the tweak under 1.1.4 and still nothing reset my phone still nothing whats up with that /???:confused::mad::(

ajl917

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2007
There are a few fixes that dont involve Installer. Just google around. If you cant find a fix and you have Windows, you could use WinPwn and put every app in your custom firmware so that you wouldnt have to reinstall everything from scratch...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.