Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheClaff

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2009
Updated to ios13 on my iPad pro and game center doesn’t work. It won’t login for Games and when I go to settings app and select Game Center nothing happens and it locked up settings app. Works fine on my iPhone. Anyone else having this issue? Makes some games not playable and Apple Arcade less useful.

bwintx

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2002
Updated to ios13 on my iPad pro and game center doesn’t work. It won’t login for Games and when I go to settings app and select Game Center nothing happens and it locked up settings app. Works fine on my iPhone. Anyone else having this issue? Makes some games not playable and Apple Arcade less useful.

Different issue in my case on both iOS 13.1 and 13.1.1: about 30 seconds into using Game Center the audio cuts out. This is system-wide, affecting all apps and operations, and only rebooting fixes the silence. I have reproduced it several times. I haven’t yet tried Arcade so don’t know whether that is similarly affected, although would guess not simply because I haven’t seen any complaints of that kind in all the posts describing early experiences with Arcade.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.