Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aka2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2014
guys check this out !

App description :

Just Tap and Release !

A simple tap and releases game which can entertain you for hours! The family friendly game tests your ability to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

1. Avoid contact with mountain .
2. Collect atoms to increase score.
3. Real time graphic background.
4. HALLUCINATION LEVEL.

link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mojo...0l3Vy&ct=vb_im

and i bet you guys cant play that HALLUCINATION LEVEL not more that 1 min , which can used instead of smoking weeds.:D it will twist your brain:mad:
check that level and leave a comment:)

AbeFrohman

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
A friendly word of advice...

If you're trying to promote your app, take a step back and reconsider how you're wording your posts. Speaking only for myself, your description in no way made me even want to look out of curiosity at your app.

Either consider rewriting it or getting some help in the description to at least tell us what kind of game it is, why it's so fun and a quick synopsis of the game play.

"The family friendly game tests your ability to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious."

That means absolutely nothing in the context of a game. Are you trying to appeal to masochists? Sadists? Is it supposed to be fun or frustrating? That, along with the grammatical errors, punctuation issues and reference to drugs... Nope, I'll pass.

Best of luck with your app, but the marketing needs some help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.