Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 22, 2001
UK
Why is that command and conquer is not available on the mac? (Apart from the first in the series) The following titles were never ported!

Red Alert
Red Alert 2
Tiberium Sun

+ Obviously no expansion packs

Why??? They are great games!!

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
I wouldn't mind seeing Tiberium Sun ported but I think that the response to this post pretty much explains why they haven't been ported.

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 22, 2001
UK
I dont know why?

I dont know why nobody seems interested in some of the large games available on the pc. The command and conquer games are really good + should be ported. The first in the series was (I bought it).

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
I've been waiting for Black & White for ever. I saw a movie demo of it about a year before it was even released and knew I had to have it!

From what I can gather, it was available at MWSF, but it hasn't been officially released yet, is that right?

Nicholas Shanks

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by Beej
I've been waiting for Black & White for ever. I saw a movie demo of it about a year before it was even released and knew I had to have it!

From what I can gather, it was available at MWSF, but it hasn't been officially released yet, is that right?

Black & White had two Gold Masters, a small run that was done specifically for Macworld, and a much larger run for general sale. It should be in the shops within seven days, pre-orders from the Feral or GraphSim site will also ship imminently.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.