Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Nov 28, 2010
located
I cannot recommend any games, but what makes you think, you only use 3 GB of RAM.

And since this is an Apple specific forum focusing on Macs and iPhones and iPads, you may have better luck with one of the many Windows specific gaming fora, though there are quite some members here with experience in gaming on Windows.

saturnotaku

macrumors 68000
Mar 4, 2013
With those specs you're not going to be able to run much. Nothing modern unless you want to run at low resolutions and detail settings. Even slightly older titles will struggle.

Janichsan

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
And since this is an Apple specific forum focusing on Macs and iPhones and iPads, you may have better luck with one of the many Windows specific gaming fora, though there are quite some members here with experience in gaming on Windows.
In case you missed that, the category here says "Mac and PC Games".

Nov 28, 2010
located
In case you missed that, the category here says "Mac and PC Games".

I have not missed that.

you may have better luck with one of the many Windows specific gaming fora, though there are quite some members here with experience in gaming on Windows.

Or is that too vague? I just wonder, why someone would register specifically here to ask a Windows computer question, but then again, the member might have an iPhone or iPad or iPod or likes this place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.