Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

silentscreams22

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
Hello All,

I am visiting my dad for the next week and he doesn't have Internet. I am looking for games that I can go to Burger King and download that do not require data or use any data to play them. I only have 1 GB of data a month and don't want to use it up so quick playing games.

Any kind of games are good I like a wide range of things as long as they are free games. Thanks for all your input.

Oh also I have been wanting a good coloring book app that is free and doesn't require a subscription to the service to color pages as well. thanks.

AndyK

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2008
Terra
Just disable game apps access to the cellular connection in Settings > Mobile Data. Most apps use data in some form to transmit usage stats or crash reports at the least, so preventing them from having any network access at all is the only way to stop them completely using any data.

This way you should be able to play whatever you want (multiplayer withstanding of course).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.