Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hankolerd

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Seattle, WA
Rally Shift by CodeBlender runs GREAT on Leopard. It was choppy(3-5fps) on Tiger when you tried to do night races or races with rain effects. But under Leopard it is actually playable(20-30fps)!:apple:

MikeDTyke

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
UT2004 & Age of Mythology both worked.

AOM bombed about 40 mins into a game which pissed me off, but this isn't something new with leopard.

M.

ryuworks

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2007
Singapore
my no-dvd cracks for my (legal) games don;t work! that's quite irritating as I have to pop in those heavily scratched discs of mine, and the noises the iMac is making isn't very helpful

IscariotJ

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2004
UK
Had no bother with SC+BW ( even patched it to 1.15.1 ), or WC3+TFT, though they weren't fresh installs. I just copied them from a backup I made before I installed Leopard.

EMU1337

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2007
Madden '08 and Tiger Woods '08

I have one of the new Al iMacs running Leopard and Tiger Woods '08 works on it, but occasionally freezes (and no I don't have an iMac plagued with the freezing problem) and Madden '08 continues to have jumbled words so its basically useless. I'm rather disappointed they would release these games knowing they didn't work on all of their computers, especially the one they advertise the games on. Apple NEEDS to address this driver issue, it doesn't take months for a few software writers to sit down and fix this especially ones backed by such a "prestigious" company like Apple.

weinrdog

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2007
o-HI-o
C&C Tiberium Wars works fine. There are 2 patches to download after it's installed. With the patches, all is good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.