Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crjackson2134

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Is this a bug, or what's the deal. Every time (twice) I get an update for Garageband, it adds a second launcher in the launchpad window.

Can someone tell me if it's just my system, or is there an issue with this particular app?

Last edited:

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
Happened to me as well. I just deleted it as I don't use the App anyway.

It's extremely annoying though.

crjackson2134

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
It seems I didn't have to delete it. After a quick reboot it cleaned itself up. I've never had another App do that. Strange.

star trek

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2013
FREE GARAGEBAND 10.0.1 Update Issue!!! When I click to update ask to enter password of ID Apple but the usermail it's not mine but = l.a.b.u.s.h.e.w@gmail.com and cant change the mail, i can only insert the password!!!. My true ID apple works when I control it. Anyone have an idea how to solve this problem,please!? Very Thks!!! :(:(:(:eek:

Free Garageband MISTERY !?!? uninstalled garageband and finally installing version 10.0.1 it was neccessary to verify my card for a free apllication download !?!? No Sense but Apple Cares 4 Money !!!!!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.