Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Digidesign

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2002
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHO8l-Bd1O4

(Steve Jobs & Bill Gates are in a white environment ala the Mac + PC commercials)
GATES: What is this place? Where the hell are we?
JOBS: You're in the iWorld, Bill...
GATES: What's up with the music?
JOBS: ... and I am a GOD here!
GATES: It's like baby music.
(silence. Jobs summons the swirly rainbow icon)
GATES: Steve?
JOBS: Death to conventional thinking!! (hurls icon)

Hahah... iLove it.

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
Nice.

That hellafreshshow guy reminds me why I don't read YouTube comments anymore. :\

Agreed. I've just spent the last 20 minutes scrolling through comments on another related youtube video, and it's all flaming about Windows being better than Mac or vice-versa. The truly observant and appreciative don't waste their time leaving mis-spelled comments. :rolleyes:

Benjamindaines

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2005
A religiously oppressed state
Agreed. I've just spent the last 20 minutes scrolling through comments on another related youtube video, and it's all flaming about Windows being better than Mac or vice-versa. The truly observant and appreciative don't waste their time leaving mis-spelled comments. :rolleyes:

I love how they're actually fighting over which is better, silly youtube nerds

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
Reminds me of some scary cartoon I've been forced to watch while at the houses of random kids I didn't like in preschool...

And that's why I love it!:p

EDIT: loved the commodore, too!

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
hahah i just saw this video today, my friend sent it. Thankfully i did a search and avoided a double post. The finder part was the best, but Jobs' voice over was a little too masculine if you ask me...i guess that was part of the joke :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.