Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Can someone recommend me a Gelli/tpu/silicon case that is cheap for my soon to be iPad? Thank you very much in advance!

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Can someone recommend me a Gelli/tpu/silicon case that is cheap for my soon to be iPad? Thank you very much in advance!

I looked at quite a few on line and selected the silicone wrap by ifrogz. I wanted one in a bright color and picked the red. It seems very well made but honestly since I purchased both the Yoobao slim in black and brown and like them so much, I haven't even tried the ifrogz. It's still in the box.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
After writing the last post I figured I really should at least check out the ifrogz case. It is very nicely made and lines up perfectly with the holes. It is fairly thin and doesn't give a lot of bulk. I haven't used it, so cant tell if it will stretch out with use.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
One last post regarding my ifrogz silicone wrap. If you are interested in this brand new case in red, I'd be happy to sell it to you for half price plus shipping. I paid $30 so would sell it for $15 plus whatever it costs to ship.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.