Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CycloneWarrior

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Pearland, TX
ATTENTION: ONLY FOR iOS 3.1X - 4.2

All right, so first off, download iMemory Enhancer from the insanelyi repo. If you don't have it, go to Cydia and then Manage>Sources>Edit>Add>repo.insanelyiph0ne.com.

After downloaded, respring your iDevice.

Then go swipe your status bar at the top for the SBSettings. If you don't have it, download it from the Search icon on Cydia.

Then when you're on the SBSettings, click "Processes", and then "Free up memory". Then, look at your available more at the bottom of the SBSettings. It should have more than it had before.

Good luck! ;)

AdrianK

macrumors 68020
Feb 19, 2011
Space kind of implies that you mean storage space/capacity, memory is what you're talking about.

Still, some processes will just relaunch when you kill them. I doesn't mean that you can have more processes running, it will just quit the ones that are active so you start other processes.

Wtoj34

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

It says it only works up to 4.2 but it works for me on 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 for me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.