Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JOSE891

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2012
Las Vegas
Haven't seen this discussed yet.

Does anybody know if T-Mobile stores are getting iPad Air's, And if so will the have them in stock on Friday?

Or can we just buy the online at T-Mobile/com**Apple/com?

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
Not one person has discussed inventory and if you can buy them in store.

I reckon mostly because people assume that's a given already. That said, I signed up on T-Mobile's website to be notified of updates. Right now I'm back to wavering between the Air and Retina Mini. I really, really want the Mini. Just don't know if I have the patience to wait for it. :p

mlpsponzischeme

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
I don't think T-Mobile had the iPad last year so no one can even base it on last year. I'm going to call my local store Thursday to see if they have any idea and what time they open. Hopefully I can get one on Friday.

osofast240sx

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2011
Haven't seen this discussed yet.

Does anybody know if T-Mobile stores are getting iPad Air's, And if so will the have them in stock on Friday?

Or can we just buy the online at T-Mobile/com**Apple/com?
yep they will be in stock on friday. Will not be like the iPhone 5s launch

PBG4 Dude

macrumors 601
Jul 6, 2007
I posted this elsewhere. my local store, in a large Mall, is only receiving 4 units on Friday! Good luck.

If everyone else is waiting in line at Westfarms, those 4 units could be there for hours!

I remember the iPhone 3GS launch, there were hundreds in line at Apple, and the ATT store on the first level was deserted. Was in and out in 10 minutes; even explained this to people at the end of the line upstairs too.

mlpsponzischeme

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
My T-Mobile has no idea how many they will have. I think I'll swing by since they're opening at 8 tomorrow. I can't imagine they'll only have 4 iPads and open two hours early. That would easily be the dumbest marketing I've seen in a while. But if they end up not having any, I'll just order it online.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.