Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rafagon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
I was wondering if there's a way to get out of Sleep Focus early without losing the sleep data that was collected.

Sleep Focus cannot be turned off by tapping on it, the way that Do Not Disturb can. What if I get out of bed, say, two hours early, and I want to turn off Sleep Focus and keep my sleep data?

This morning I turned off Sleep Focus by turning on Do Not Disturb, and my sleep data for the previous night just isn't there.

I know that sometimes I get the "It looks like you're awake. Turn off Sleep Focus?" pop-up. But it doesn't pop up immediately after you wake up. Is waiting for this pop-up and replying "Yes" the only way to disengage Sleep Mode earlier than scheduled without losing one's sleep data for the previous night?

Is there any way to manually tell iOS 16 "I'm awake, turn off Sleep Focus" without losing the sleep data from the previous night, or do I have wait for the aforementioned pop-up?

Thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.