Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Years ago, when I first started jailbreaking I used to upload apps through something similar to Appcake.

Now, when I have to restore my phone, and iCloud starts looking for those old installed apps that no longer exist, it presents me with about a dozen different accounts they want me to enter a password for. I simply just skip each alert, but it does become somewhat cumbersome to deal with every time I have to start from scratch.

Is there a way to delete all those old accounts tied to apps that no longer exist on my iPhone?

Thanks

pdxmatts

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2013
Portland, OR
Years ago, when I first started jailbreaking I used to upload apps through something similar to Appcake.

Now, when I have to restore my phone, and iCloud starts looking for those old installed apps that no longer exist, it presents me with about a dozen different accounts they want me to enter a password for. I simply just skip each alert, but it does become somewhat cumbersome to deal with every time I have to start from scratch.

Is there a way to delete all those old accounts tied to apps that no longer exist on my iPhone?

Thanks

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Do not use a backup after you restore. Set it up as new.

I appreciate the recommendation. Sadly, I have more than a hundred apps I would have to reinstall from scratch.

That does sound like the ultimate fix. I was kind of hoping there was something else I could do but it sounds like that is the only solution.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.