Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 10, 2018

By looking at screenshots I assumed this was going to be a Dark Souls type of game, which I'm not crazy about. Wow, this video sold me.

th0masp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2015
This game sure came out of nowhere for me - and I don't even watch samurai movies nor have a particular fondness for that setting. Still, it has my attention now with that horse riding stuff alone.

I'll wait to see what the combat is like and if there's a (moderate) challenge to be had. The demo made the combat look a little simple with all these one-hit kills and the AI seemed to have trouble tracking the player when he was on the move. Shouldn't the entire enemy shipyard woken up at the sound of fighting?

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 10, 2018
This game sure came out of nowhere for me - and I don't even watch samurai movies nor have a particular fondness for that setting. Still, it has my attention now with that horse riding stuff alone.

Same here. An island you can get lost in and explore? That is all me. Sucker Punch made Infamous also and I really enjoyed that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.