Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
This is Joe from UUByte, a long-time MacRumors fan.

Why I started this thread? I saw a lot of boot camp questions in Windows, Linux & Others sub forum, asking help for installing or creating Windows bootable installer on Mac. We have the alternative suggestion if boot camp failed to work.

What you can get from this app? UUByte ISO Editor is a great replacement to Boot Camp Assistant and Terminal app if you want to create a bootable Windows USB installer. It is an ideal solution if Boot Camp did not work as expected and you don’t want your hands getting dirty with text commands. Main features:

• Create bootable USB or DVD installer from Windows ISO
  • Extract content from all kinds of ISO files
  • Add/remove/edit files or folders in ISO image
  • Create a new ISO file from local files and folder

Product download link: https://www.uubyte.com/iso-editor.html

Campaign Details: 10 free life-time registration code for MacRumors users

Rules: The campaign is for those people who really need this software. So please list your reason in this thread and PM me for free license key. That is!

Edit: If you have any issue with the app, please PM me.

maxoutuser

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2020
I desperately need code to create bootable usb as I need to reinstall windows on my old windows for which I replaced hdd with ssd

zyyads

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2018
I really need the code as I have to install windows on my system and I have only Mac to use uubyte to create install media and its not working without code!

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
@zyyads I received your message and sent the code. Please check.

As a reminder, please don't using the Windows ISO that is larger than 4.5GB. FAT32 can only keep a file less than 4 GB.

Artyoms

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2020
Hello!
I need to create a bootable Windows drive to recover my computer and I only have a Mac to do this.
I will be very grateful if I can get a license. Thanks in advance.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Hello!
I need to create a bootable Windows drive to recover my computer and I only have a Mac to do this.
I will be very grateful if I can get a license. Thanks in advance.

Already sent your the code via PM. Please check and reply if you have any question using the app.

Enzedder

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2012
Hi Joe,

Looks like a great time saving application, I'm often building Windows machines for family but like Artyoms only have Macs at home, would be very grateful for a licence? MTIA.

TheyCallMeMrDJ

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2020
Hi Joe,

I have the exact same problem as Artyoms, and its giving me a headache at this point, I've tried almost everything but still unable to install Windows on my home PC. I would really appreciate if you could share a licence.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
@Enzedder Please check your PM box for registration code.

@TheyCallMeMrDJ I can understand the pain when using BootCamp and other free applications for creating Windows bootable USB on Mac. p.s I have sent the code.

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
This is Joe from UUByte, a long-time MacRumors fan.

Why I started this thread? I saw a lot of boot camp questions in Windows, Linux & Others sub forum, asking help for installing or creating Windows bootable installer on Mac. We have the alternative suggestion if boot camp failed to work.

What you can get from this app? UUByte ISO Editor is a great replacement to Boot Camp Assistant and Terminal app if you want to create a bootable Windows USB installer. It is an ideal solution if Boot Camp did not work as expected and you don’t want your hands getting dirty with text commands. Main features:

• Create bootable USB or DVD installer from Windows ISO
  • Extract content from all kinds of ISO files
  • Add/remove/edit files or folders in ISO image
  • Create a new ISO file from local files and folder

Product download link: https://www.uubyte.com/iso-editor.html

Campaign Details: 10 free life-time registration code for MacRumors users

Rules: The campaign is for those people who really need this software. So please list your reason in this thread and PM me for free license key. That is!

Edit: If you have any issue with the app, please PM me.
What does this app do that Etcher doesn't? As a software developer for over 40 years, I'm big advocate for paying programmers for their efforts, but I'm also one to not waste money. It would be helpful if you could explain the benefits of your product over those that are less expensive or free. thanks.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
What does this app do that Etcher doesn't? As a software developer for over 40 years, I'm big advocate for paying programmers for their efforts, but I'm also one to not waste money. It would be helpful if you could explain the benefits of your product over those that are less expensive or free. thanks.

Etcher currently does not support Windows 10 iso. This is the error message taken from latest Etcher app on Mac:

etcher-error.png

James Mitchem

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2020
London
Hi am I too late for this.

Desperately trying to fix a family member's PC and I only use Macs. Not having any luck with boot camp or terminal.

Thanks

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Hi am I too late for this.

Desperately trying to fix a family member's PC and I only use Macs. Not having any luck with boot camp or terminal.

Thanks

The campaign is still active, don't worry. Please check your inbox for registration code.

p.s what's kind of error you receive when using boot camp?

coconutcracker22

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2020
Hi maybe I'm late too but I really need it. I installed windows on my dad's pc 9 years ago with windows 7 and now was the time to upgrade of course and bought a new computer. that was an mac and my dad does not learn so quickly and I need to install windows, but I don't have a windows pc to flash a usb on and Bootcamp doesn't work also I sometimes install it on others mac devices to so, please if you have any to spare and if it is still active.
Thank you

Kuroisaru

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2020
Brazil
I desperately need to format a windows pc, but the Bootcamp doesn't work, balenaEtcher doesn't work and the command line doesn't either. I only have a mac available to create the bootable flash drive, but unfortunately, so far, I haven't found any solution.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
I desperately need to format a windows pc, but the Bootcamp doesn't work, balenaEtcher doesn't work and the command line doesn't either. I only have a mac available to create the bootable flash drive, but unfortunately, so far, I haven't found any solution.

Are you trying to create a Windows 10 bootable USB? and What's the problem with Boot Camp? I know Etcher does not support Windows 10 ISO as my above screenshot shows.

Kuroisaru

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2020
Brazil
It tries to install the windows image on my HD, I can't put it on the pen drive, I'm on the newest version of Catalina

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
It tries to install the windows image on my HD, I can't put it on the pen drive, I'm on the newest version of Catalina
You mean the USB driver is not recognized by Boot camp app on Catalina? You can attach an error screenshot here.

Anyway, I sent the code via PM. Hope UUByte ISO Editor will help you fix the issue.

pmtech

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2020
Hi Joeronzk. I would love a copy of uubyte iso editor. Need to create a hirens usb drive. Thanks!

pmtech

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2020
@pmtech sorry, Hiren's Boot CD ISO image is currently not supported
Oh, that's unfortunate. Could I still please have a copy? It will be useful for me to be able to create Windows install, and other bootable USB drives, as well as create/edit ISO images on Mac OS.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Oh, that's unfortunate. Could I still please have a copy? It will be useful for me to be able to create Windows install, and other bootable USB drives, as well as create/edit ISO images on Mac OS.

That's fine. Actually, it is not only an iso burner, it is also capable of editing and creating ISO image files on Mac. I have sent the code via pm. pls check and verify.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Update: We gave out 12 free license code in this giveaway campaign. It is now closed!

However, for Macrumorer users who buy the app, we will give a free license code of Mac cleaner app. Just PM me for that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.