Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Renzatic

Suspended
Original poster
Goat Simulator is the greatest game any of us will ever play. It doesn't get any better than this. It will never get any better than this. Your life up to this point has been a lie, and Goat Simulator is the spotlight of truth exposing said lie. All will be laid bare before Goat Simulator.

So what's Goat Simulator about? As you're all aware, goats are all horrible bastards that revel in wanton destruction of personal property. And dangerous stunts. Never forget dangerous stunts. Goats are the best at it, rivaling even Eval Knievel for pure audacity and spectacle.

This is a game that lets you do the bastardly things goats are known for.

It is Goat Simulator.

It simulates goats.

DaveNinja

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2005
I watched a preview for it last night and it was 9.99. was that the sale price?

DaveNinja

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2005
for a buck or two it might be kind of fun but for 10 bucks, i can get a real game i havent played yet

exizeo

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2014
Already seen this.

Look at it this way - Minecraft is an immensely fun sandbox game that many people love. It's filled with cubes.

No reason this game can't be equally fun. For heck's sake, you're roaming the streets as a goat. What other game lets you be a goat and destroy things?

DaveNinja

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2005
so the game has you controlling the goat and you get to break stuff just to see what happens?

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Already seen this.

Look at it this way - Minecraft is an immensely fun sandbox game that many people love. It's filled with cubes.

No reason this game can't be equally fun. For heck's sake, you're roaming the streets as a goat. What other game lets you be a goat and destroy things?

Can the goat die like being run over by a bus, and is there a penalty? If not, I don't see longevity either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.