Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
A genuine bargain. The weighting and wheels all feel very nice, especially considering how much they ask.

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
amazing how inexpensive controllers have gotten over the years. i've still got an oberheim xk in my basement...

quigleybc

macrumors 68030
Ya that's a good un'

I prefer a smaller Midi Keyboard so that it fits snuggly on my workstation. Also, I like my MIDI controller to have knobs and sliders so I can assign them to the software. This is the one I use. The one you're going to get will be better for piano playing because you won't need to push a button to go up or down in octaves.

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
Ya that's a good un'

I prefer a smaller Midi Keyboard so that it fits snuggly on my workstation. Also, I like my MIDI controller to have knobs and sliders so I can assign them to the software. This is the one I use. The one you're going to get will be better for piano playing because you won't need to push a button to go up or down in octaves.

Thanks guys, when i got to the apple store they actually had another one with 49 keys, for only $99, compared to the one with 68 keys for $169. I liked it because it was much smaller, perfect for my desk. Again, thanks for the feedback guys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.