Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2019
Hi all,

Just curious. I wear my Apple Watch SE while sleeping. Thinking of the Ultra watch now. Is it comfortable to sleep with on your wrist. Or is it a case it was uncomfortable at first but then you got used to it and don’t notice it.

Tdude96

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2021
I've seen some instances in this forum where people will get an Ultra and use that during waking hours, and their old watch overnight if they feel the Ultra is just too bulky for bed.

Reactions: Pug72

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
You’ll get different opinions from different people, me personally, it’s as comfortable as other AWs but I have seen stories here saying the opposite… gotta try for yourself

Reactions: Tdude96

bricktop_at

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2017
I don’t notice any difference compared to my „standard“ models. I put a Sport Loop on for sleeping and hardly notice the Ultra (or any other model) at all.

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2019
Thanks all yes i guess be different opinions from all. I will see about buying it and see for myself thank you.

KeanosMagicHat

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2012
I would imagine that people who find the Ultra series too bulky to wear during the day, will also find the same at night, naturally.

I prefer the bigger Ultra in all circumstances, day and night, so it's never been an issue for me.

I love the bigger screen and I bought it for the extended battery life compared to the other models.

MarkX

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2015
Fochabers, Scotland
I sleep with my ultra every night, never have any issues. Don't even know it's there!
I don't understand people who says its too big for sleeping with.

In what way? I'd like to know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.