Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
Based on the user name of the youtube video poster, i'm assuming that you are the developer as well. With that said, I watched the video, and i'm wondering what your program offers as opposed to others such as teeshot that would make it a better purchase? Also, teeshot seems to be the best golf score app of the bunch out there at the moment, what additional features does your app offer that would entice teeshot owners to switch over?

detz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
Based on the user name of the youtube video poster, i'm assuming that you are the developer as well. With that said, I watched the video, and i'm wondering what your program offers as opposed to others such as teeshot that would make it a better purchase? Also, teeshot seems to be the best golf score app of the bunch out there at the moment, what additional features does your app offer that would entice teeshot owners to switch over?

Besides being $19.99 cheaper? I'm not 100% sure but they don't offer GPS locations but options to set your own locations. Golftraxx has over 2200 courses mapped with GPS locations plus over 20,000 scorecards.

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
Besides being $19.99 cheaper? I'm not 100% sure but they don't offer GPS locations but options to set your own locations. Golftraxx has over 2200 courses mapped with GPS locations plus over 20,000 scorecards.

Free? well then, you're off to a good start......... :)

stiphone

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2008
Wow. If it's free, i won't mind giving it a try and if it's really useful + suitable for me, I wouldn't mind paying for it. All apps should have a trial version that we can try out to see if we like it before purchasing. :)

Bodah

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2008
I hope it hits the store before Saturday. I have a golf outing and would love to try it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.