Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maoryosis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2022
Good afternoon friends
I'm looking for a realistic tank game with amazing quality graphics
I would appreciate your response regarding this issue

Reactions: ShirleyEricAmy1

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains

maxresdefault-3.jpg

In beta, a solid maybe, found on Steam and downloadable for free, at least it used to be from their website. That said, I've never played it, just read about it at this point.

I'll assume you are familiar with War Thunder, World of Tanks, and Armored Warfare. None of those can be called realistic, but they do offer some level of fun based on your expectations. I've got a dedicated thread in this forum that frequently bad mouths WoT. ;)

Reactions: ShirleyEricAmy1

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Have you played GHPC before?
I have a few questions about this game
Unfortunately no, if you want something that “promises” a realistic or more realistic tank combat environment, this is just a suggestion to check it out. I will be doing this myself. What kind of questions would you have?

The other tank game I play Workd of Tanks is definitely arcade, not realistic and others, War Thunder has a realistic game mode, too realistic for me. The real issue with both it and World of Tanks is that this is arena play on the same freaking maps over and over.

WOT is too twitchy for a tank game, yet I’m still playing as I watch my win rate plummet. WOT is plagued by constant pay to win, and serious power creep which has destroyed the playability of classic tanks. It’s a tragedy and if not for playing it with my son would not have started playing it again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.