Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alvin777

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
Hello Mac friends. iFixit and Fixez have good quality 6s Plus screen replacements (I'm not sure if it has 3D Touch) but they're a bit expensive. Does anyone know another good store known to sell good quality, perhaps even OEM w/ 3D Touch iPhone 6s Plus screen replacements from other stores like AliExpress, eBay, etc. that has significantly lower prices or a store that sells used but still good original Apple iPhone 6s Plus screen that's significantly cheaper than iFixit or Fixez?

Thank you. Have a very blessed month.

Helmsley

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2017
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Only Apple and authorised retailers sell Apple parts.

If you want a quality product, then you sort of expect it to be a little expensive (compared to cheap rubbish you can buy on sites like eBay).

Reactions: Alvin777

Alvin777

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
Hello Apple friends. The iPhone 6S Plus that needs screen replacement is: (1P) Part No. MKU62PP/A.

I wanted to ask: when you buy a 3rd party 6S Plus (this on is I think a high-end 3rd party one recommended by JerryRigEverything it seems: https://www.fixez.com/vividfx-premium-iphone-6s-plus-lcd-and-touch-screen-replacement-black ) do you need to worry if it'll work with any iPhone 6s Plus from any region in the world or it should work with any from any region?

These are the connectors of that 3rd party screen:

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.